Saturday, April 11, 2009

This picture was taken on April 7, 2009.
He sits in his bouncy seat a lot. Most of the time he enjoys it.

In February his face broke out. But it cleared up by the end of March.

He is getting big.

At his 6 week check up on March 16th he was 12 lbs. 11 oz. and 22 1/2 in. long.

At his 2 week (actually 3 week) check-up on Feb. 18th he was 10 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 in. long.

At his newborn check up on Feb. 2nd he was 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 20 in . long.

At birth he was 8 lbs. 8.8 oz. and 20 in. long.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute and I'm so excited that you decided to go ahead and do it. I love all of the pictures. I'm impressed Benjamin is even trying to dress himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are doing a blog now, I can keep you with you and your family. They sure are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete